- Jigsaw Mats - Red and Blue Reversible which means red on one side, blue on the other.
- TurnerMAX Offers mats of the highest quality at a reasonable price.
- 100% water resistant, easy to clean if you accidently spill something on it, also called puzzle mats or interlocking mats.
- Anti-slip material for the mats makes them perfect for use around sinks and washers.
- Suitable for martial arts, boxing, kick boxing, judo, karate and other combat sports without hurting yourself. It absorbs the shocks while working on concrete floors to prevent any sorts of injuries.
Jigsaw mats are used in Martial Arts (MMA, Karate, Boxing, Kick Boxing, Ground Fighting), Sports Centers, Boxing Gyms, Self-Defense Training, Dance Studios, Yoga Centers, Aerobics, Fitness Facilities, Indoor Kids Area, Play grounds, Playrooms, Garages, around Sink and Washer Areas. Now what exactly are jigsaw mats? Jigsaw mats have become very popular in the past few years and they seem to be replacing the old style straight edge mats that are very costly. Jigsaw mats are also called Interlocking or Puzzle mats. The sizes available at Turner Sports UK are 30mm and 40mm which are being sold at a much rapid pace. The mats come in handy for several sports that include different forms of Martial Arts, Ju Jitsu, Kung Fu, Yoga, Home exercises, Taekwondo, Kick Boxing, Boxing, Judo, Karate etc. You shouldn't buy low quality or brands that are selling low quality foam. Only TurnerMAX high quality EVA high density foam is recommended that can make your life much easier and decrease the chances of injuries.
There is another quality of jigsaw mats which fall into the category Tatami. They are a lot softer than the conventional puzzle mats and your feet will almost sink into the stuff while fighting which can make you a bit unstable during the fight. The dual colours basically reflect the reversible nature of the item. The simple advantage of this feature is that you can turn it over if one side gets a little bit damaged or scratched. These mats are good for use in workshops and garages as they will absorb the shock associated with working on concrete. You can use them around sinks and washers to avoid slipping and also protect wooden floors against unnecessary friction caused by movement of heavy equipment. As discussed above they are 100% water resistant, anti-slip interlocking mats which can be easily cleaned and assembled without much hassle.